That's all I have for today - no deep musings or beautiful, poetic language. Just wanted to memorialize a moment of aching beauty, and the joy that the Designer's amazing works inspires....
"O Lord my God, You are very great! You are clothed with splendor and majesty...May the glory of the Lord endure forever; may the Lord rejoice in His works, who looks on the earth and it trembles, who touches the mountains and they smoke! I will sing to the Lord as long as I live; I will sing praise to my God while I have being. May my meditation be pleasing to Him, for I rejoice in the Lord..." (Psalm 104)
The leaves are just beginning to turn, here. And, the days are finally getting cooler.
ReplyDeleteChildren are coming into the toy store in Halloween costumes that they can not wait to wear.
The mountains look beautiful in the evening light.
This is truly a wonderful season.
I am so happy that I get to visit the mid-west, during October, as this is one of the most gorgeous times to visit, and Illinois is always lovely in the Fall!